Test test test
FoMC COVID-19 update is now available, covering the following topics:
- COVID-19 update, including:
- Booking your Vaccination
- VCC Nationwide Daffodil Rally for the Cancer Society cancellation and how you can donate to the Cancer Society
- Advice on organising and attending events at each COVID-19 Alert Level
- Guidance from “NZ Major Events” including Voluntary Code and Collateral Pack
- How to easily create a QR poster for your event or clubrooms
- Waka Kotahi “The NZ Transport Agency” guidance and FAQ’s on regulatory matters during Alert Levels
- Meeting with Minister of Transport, Hon. Michael Wood on Tue 17 Aug
- FOMC AGM documents and presentations, held on 16 May
Just a quick note from me to say I have uploaded a series of AHCCNZ photos from the past to our website gallery here. These mainly black and white images show the “good old days” when the cars were cheap and the members a lot younger! Thanks to Mark Donaldson for supplying them. If you know any of the details of the photos please let me know and I will update the image descriptions. Enjoy the images and have a Merry Christmas.
Paul Johnson -AHCCNZ Web Manager
Here is a great video of a project to create a works Healey
Donald Healey Motor Company
The business was founded in 1945 by Donald Healey, a successful car designer and rally driver. Healey discussed sports car design with Achille Sampietro, a chassis specialist for high performance cars and Ben Bowden, a body engineer, when all three worked at Humber during World War II.